Friday, July 29, 2005

Passiflora Incense -- 3 plants via ebay

Passiflora Incense is supposedly one of the fragrant Passiflora varieties. I'm a sucker for fragrant plants, so I searched around for a cheap local supplier. No such luck. Instead, I turned to Ebay.


Passiflora Incense starts: all 3, 1 day after getting them in the email.

Here are 3 passiflora I got in a Dutch auction on Ebay. It was $3.50 + $6.00 S&H total for the 3 plants. Two other people in my lab group (R & M) will be raising plants along with me.

The plant I picked out came with a smooshed purple flower. Very sad, but as soon as I repot all the plants hopefully the growth will pick up again.


Passiflora Incense - My plant

Here's M's plant. It is slightly shorter than the other 2 plants, but its leaves are healthier than mine. Growth along its tip has also rapidly developed since the plant was freed from its packaging.


Passiflora Incense - M's plant

Lastly here is R's plant. Its leaves are very healthy too, but I'm worried since the soil it came packed with seems to have overturned a bit during shipping and I see a few roots showing.


Passiflora Incense - R's plant

I'll be less anxious once L and I repot the Passiflora Incense on Saturday after a trip to the local Home Depot for gardening supplies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home